- BS Physics Major or Physics Minor or the equivalent of a Physics Minor (minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale is recommended).
- Calculus through ordinary differential equations
- One semester of human physiology
- One semester of human anatomy
- One semester of scientific statistics
- One semester of computer science with some scientific language programming
- Fluent Spoken English
Students lacking certain course prerequisites may be admitted while completing them, at the discretion of the Director of Graduate Studies.